The Wait is Over!
Our popular Last Chance Gas kit is now available in S scale!
Available now in limited supply, our first Signature Line kit in S Scale: Last Chance Gas! Based on a prototype Conoco station that stood in Peñasco, NM, this kit recreates the glory days of the great American road. Designed by master model maker, Jake Johnson, Last Chance Gas features tons of charm and detail in a compact footprint.
- Featuring exclusive, custom designed 3-D printed gas pumps and additional laser cut details for the S scale version!
- Precision laser cut parts
- Over a dozen white metal and 3-D printed details
- Colorful sign sheets with vintage advertising and 3 oil company options: Conoco, Texaco, or Frijolene
- Full color illustrated instructions by Dave Meek
- Footprint approximately 3.4″ x 4.95″ not including pump island
Crescent Creek Models Signature Line kits are the best of the best we have to offer, and we are thrilled to bring this latest kit to the discerning S scale modeler! Our Signature Line kits are assembled in small batches so supplies are limited. Don't miss out!