Premier Edition kits created for the Carolwood Foundation!
Crescent Creek Models is thrilled to announce the premier release of Walt Disney’s Carolwood Barn in O scale! This Crescent Creek Models Signature Line Kit was created for the Carolwood Foundation and the 20th anniversary of Walt’s Barn at Griffith Park. Photos are of assembled pilot model. This is a craftsman type kit that you paint and assemble yourself.
• Laser cut basswood interior and exterior walls
• Tab and slot construction
• CCM’s exclusive laser cut peal and stick Western Red Cedar shingles
• Laser cut MDF foundation – including the stonework!
• 3-D Printed dovecote cupola
• Photo-etched nickel weathervane and hinges
• Working barn doors and latch
• Compact 9″ x 10.25″ footprint in O scale
• Detailed assembly instructions and pro finishing tips
• Certificate of authenticity
If you have questions about orders, please contact email@example.com
Birthplace of Imagineering
Walt’s Barn has often been cited as the “Birthplace of Imagineering” and we don’t mind telling you that Dave and Jake went all out to do this historic structure justice. Starting with the original blueprints drawn by Disney Studio’s artist John Cowles, and working from our own onsite measurements and observations, we imagineered a meticulously accurate model kit worthy of that legacy.
However, this may not be a kit for the first time builder. Some experience with wooden model kits is desirable before attempting a build of this kind. Nor is the kit recommended for children under 14 or without adult supervision. We’ve done our best to find the right balance between prototype fidelity and “build-ability,” but care, patience, and craftsmanship will reward the builder with a beautiful model that will bring many years of enjoyment.
This product is offered in cooperation with the Carolwood Foundation and the Walt Disney Family Foundation. A portion of the proceeds from every kit sold goes to the Carolwood Foundation to help with their mission of preserving Walt Disney’s railroad legacy. The Carolwood Pacific logo is a trademark of the WDFF.