Available now in limited supply, our first Signature Line kit in S Scale: Last Chance Gas! Based on a prototype Conoco station that stood in Peñasco, NM, this kit recreates the glory days of the great American road. Designed by master model maker, Jake Johnson, Last Chance Gas features tons of charm and detail in a compact footprint.
- Featuring exclusive, custom designed 3-D printed gas pumps and additional laser cut details for the S scale version!
- Precision laser cut parts
- Over a dozen white metal and 3-D printed details
- Colorful sign sheets with vintage advertising and 3 oil company options: Conoco, Texaco, or Frijolene
- Full color illustrated instructions by Dave Meek
- Footprint approximately 3.4″ x 4.95″ not including pump island
For best results, add CCM Scale Stucco at checkout for a realistic finish.
Warning! Small parts. Not recommended for children under 14. Vehicles and scenery materials not included. Pilot Model and photography by Dave Meek. S scale and HO scale models shown.
If you experience any difficulty in ordering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.