Shipping end of August, 2020
Available now for pre-order, our first Signature Line kit in HO Scale: Last Chance Gas! Based on a prototype Conoco station that stood in Peñasco, NM, this kit recreates the glory days of the great American road. Designed by master model maker, Jake Johnson, Last Chance Gas features tons of charm and detail in a compact footprint.
- Precision laser cut parts
- Over a dozen white metal and 3-D printed details
- Colorful sign sheets with vintage advertising and 3 oil company options: Conoco, Texaco, or Frijolene
- Full color illustrated instructions by Dave Meek
- Footprint approximately 2.5″ x 3.625″ not including pump island
Pre-order now for end of August delivery!
For best results, use CCM Scale Stucco for a realistic finish.
Warning! Small parts. Not recommended for children under 14. Scenery materials not included. Pilot Model and photography by Dave Meek.
If you experience any difficulty in ordering, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.